Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my fist baby

salam,

love to share my experienced when having my 1st baby. i was pregnant at oct'06 when i was study in college.around 3 months pregnancy, it was normal to vomit every morning. even though, i was pregnant i still went to class like before. every people were looking to me, at my college only me n my friend(not in same class) already married.

Actually, all my frens(in same clas) really cant wait for my deliver. then 9 months pregnancy i was deliver my 1st baby on 1st jun 2007. before it, i was 5 times admit hospital because of complication. Actually is not complication but it was my feeling that i will deliver earlier.hahahaha.

i tot all mommies with 1st experience will facing the same feeling like me. so, enjoy ur pregnancy but make sure it is HALAL

No comments: